Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping time may vary according to Australia Post time frames and zones and does not include order processing time.
- CLICK HERE to see if we ship to your country.
- All orders are processed Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) from 7am - 3:30pm AEST.
- Tracking advice will be sent to your email once your order has been dispatched.
- Orders can take up to two business days to process before being shipped; this may be longer if there is a huge promotion taking place.
- In some cases, we may need to contact you before your order can be shipped.
- To ensure there is no delay, please respond to any email/phone call from our Customer Care team
ALL International orders may be subject to customs inspections and import taxes unique to your country, based on items being over a certain value set by your local authority.
This is not within our control and we cannot pre pay these taxes. We advise contacting your local customs office to find out if/and how much these taxes may be.
For NZ customers and NZ deliveries:
We will collect New Zealand GST on your purchase, however customs may still charge you import duties, levies and fees.
NSC will not mark your package as a "sample" or "gift" to avoid these taxes. Honesty is always the best policy!
All orders are shipped from our dispatch center via Australia Post.
Once exported from Australia, parcels are transferred to your countries most reliable shipping service. For the most detailed tracking updates, please check your tracking through your countries courier website directly.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
NSC would like you to be happy with the purchases that you make. As a consumer, you are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure is not a major failure.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of the purchase date.
- Face mask, underwear and earrings cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons
- Gift cards can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash.
- Please ensure all items are packaged securely and arrive back to us in their original, unworn condition. Including tags, boxes, casing, etc. We reserve the right to deny any item that does not meet these requirements.
- Once your return has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email from our team.
- Final Sale items can not be returned for a refund unless deemed faulty.
- If you claim a free gift/s with your order and return your items for a refund, the free gift/s must also be returned
Return Address is 1/7 Kelham Place, Glendenning, NSW, 2761, Sydney, Australia
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.